Organizational and National Cultures in a Polish-U.S. Joint Venture
- Discuss the cultural differences, risks, and difficulties of working in Poland compare to the U.S.
- Apply Hofstede’s and the 7d cultural dimension models to explain the cultural differences noted in the case.
- Analyze institutional explanations for how the Polish workers react to U.S. management style.
- Recommend the types of cultural adaptations to the U.S. expatriate managers regarding their management styles
- Explain how the joint venture can take advantage of the Polish cultural differences to build a stronger organization.