SOLUTION: GCCCD Possibility of Extraterrestrial Life Research Paper
RULES FOR ALL EXTRA CREDIT PAPERS AND “MAKE-UP EXAM” PAPERS:
1. Topic Choice: Topics must be from the current catalogue base in this packet (contiguous page). You cannot
turn in a pamphlet from another dispose.
2. Quotations: In the matter of any pamphlet, you must embrace at smallest two plain quotations of representative from
the fountains in your bibliography. Use quotation marks or indenting to mark obviously that these are
quotations. You may use any format for citing from the fountains.
3. Sources and Sources Page: You must uses at smallest three fountains other than your professional dispose extracts. You
can use those too. Catalogue all fountains on a fountains page, which does not number internal the aggregate number of pages
required for this pamphlet. You may use any format for catalogueing your fountains.
4. Length of Papers: Must be at smallest filthy pages of paragraph-form extract (pictures/tables/lists etc. don’t
count) It is OK to concession some bare quantity on 1ST and 4TH pages but, entirely, those two pages should add
to at smallest one unmeasured page of extract.
5. Typing Style: All pamphlets must be typed, double-spaced, no fonts larger than 12, no margins greater
than 1 inch.
6. Copying from Sources: Do not observation groups of sentences off a web plight or out of a quantity or other fountain
to allay your pamphlet ate in places where you put the representative in quotes and refer-to a fountain. Your pamphlet
must be an first pamphlet written by yourself. All fountains must be catalogueed (cited) on your fountains page. You
shall not comply a pamphlet that was not written in extension by you for this dispose or which you already used for
praise in another dispose. The instructmaster reserves the equitable to confer no praise to a pamphlet base to be in substantial
alteration of these rules. The instruct allows added penalties and disciplinary force for a scholar who is
caught in alteration of the instruct’s rules on plagiarism and imposture. I can abundantly vestige down pamphlets copied
off the Internet using Meta-Search techniques and turnitin.com
Extra Praise Topics Catalogue for Extra Praise #1 Pamphlet (EC#1):
Compare the Moon to Mercury
Compare Mars to Venus
Compare Asteroids to Comets
Compare Ceres to Pluto and Eris (all are “dwarf planets”)
Discuss the discoveries of Johannes Kepler and his duration (at smallest half environing his composition on astronomy)
Discuss the discoveries of Galileo and his duration (at smallest half environing his composition on astronomy)
Compare Io after a while Europa (2 of Jupiter’s moons)
Compare Titan after a while Enceladus (2 of Saturn's moons)
The Methods and Results of Studies of Exoplanets
Discuss the Doppler Effect and Its Uses in Astronomy
Possibility of Duration at Mars, Europa, and Elsewhere in the Solar System