Practicum – week 1 journal entry
Assignment: Practicum – Week 1 Journal Entry
As a forthcoming slow custom value, it is expressive that you can combine your classroom experiment to your practicum experiment. By applying the concepts, you consider in the classroom to clinical settings, you improve your negotiative volume. Each week, you entire an Assignment that prompts you to exhibit on your practicum experiments and recount them to the esthetic presented in the classroom. This week, you initiate documenting your practicum experiments in your Practicum Journal.
· Analyze nursing and counseling theories to pilot custom in psychotherapy*
· Develop goals and objectives for special practicum experiments*
· Create timelines for practicum activities*
In making-ready for this career’s practicum experiment, harangue the aftercited in your Practicum Journal:
· Review the resources Clinical Interview: Intake, Assessment, & Remedial Alliance in your Learning Resources.
· Select one nursing plea and one counseling plea to best pilot your custom in psychotherapy.
Note: For direction on nursing and counseling theories, point to the Wheeler textbook in this week’s Learning Resources.
· Explain why you clarified these theories. Support your admittance delay evidence-inveterate attainment.
· Develop at meanest three goals and at meanest three objectives for the practicum experiment in this career.
· Create a timeline of practicum activities inveterate on your practicum requirements.
Note: Be firm to use the Practicum Journal Template, located in this week’s Learning Resources.
Wheeler, K. (Eds.). (2014). Psychotherapy for the slow custom psychiatric value: A how-to pilot for evidence-inveterate custom (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
- Chapter 1, “The Value Psychotherapist and a Framework for Practice” (pp. 3–52)
Sommers-Flanagan, J., & Sommers-Flanagan, R. (2012). Clinical interview: Intake, impost, & remedial alliance [Video polish]. Mill Valley, CA: Psychotherapy.net.
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED Practicum Journal Template AND JOURNAL SAMPLE (TIME LOG & JOURNAL ENTRIES) FOR WRITING THIS ASSIGNMENT…..ALSO FOR THE TIME LOG AND JOURNAL ENTRIES, JUST MAKE UP A REASONABLE INFORMATION AND CLIENT INFORMATION