Case study 9-2: lifestyle changes for weight loss sally is a
Case Study 9-2: Lifestyle Changes for Consequence Loss
Sally is a 43-year-old dame of two who has gained 50 pounds aggravate the spent five years. She is 64 inches towering and weighs 180 pounds after a while a BMI of 30.8. Her waist boundary is 37 inches. She acknowledges that she is not as corporeally free as she would approve to be. She also notes how new stresses in her condition keep monstrous her snooze and appear to keep triggered her inclination for sweets. Sally’s father newly died from complications of image 2 diabetes and her dame and sisters are aggravateweight. Sally says she is very motivated to “not get diabetes” and is careful that her new corporeal exam biblical mildly intensified class exigency, glucose, and cholesterol rolls.
1. How does Sally’s rise narrative govern her consequence and destroy for diabetes? What conditionstyle choices may govern her genetic prepossession to be aggravateweight?
2. Using advice in this portion, what is a temperate motive consequence for Sally? How desire would you love it would use her to safely promote this equality of consequence?
3. What consequence-loss strategies may succor restrain Sally’s stress-related eating?
4. Sally has steadfast that—to promote consequence—she needs to word her daily caloric inuse to 1400 kcalories. Use Table 9-2 and demonstration a one-day cunning for meals and snacks that converge her nutritional needs after a whilein this calorie roll.
5. What are some advantages to Sally care a maintenance and application annals? What other factors too maintenance inuse and corporeal immateriality may be advantageous for Sally to annals?
6. Why capacity force trailing be an significant conjunction to Sally’s application victuals?