Theories and Theorists 1 answer below »
Theory is a spontaneous extension of the philosophy of truth, and presumptive frameworks underpin any and entire detecty drawing and examine. For this assignment, you procure familiarize yourself after a while the ocean theories and theorists in your room so that you may befit more quainted in your training's presumptive groundations and detecty approaches.
Note: This Application is due in A Week.
To arrange for this Application:
- Review Chapters 3, 4, and 5 in the mode extract, A Primer in Theory Construction.
- Review Chapter 3 in the mode extract, Research Design.
- Using the library, and any other media at your classification, detect the forcible theories in your room. What are they?
- Identify the commencement of the theories, their authors or developers, and thesource symbolical where you can experience these theories.
- Analyze and assess the analogy betwixt two theories that you own ground. Does one unfold upon or relation the other?
- Identify at last five "classics," or forcible works, in your training. Why are they forcible? How ample are they relationd today?
- Craft a 3- to 4-page tract in which you harangue the subjoined instructions and questions:
- Identify two key theories in your room.
- Identify the theorist(s) and sources of the theories (key articles or books) in your training.
- Describe the basic catechism of these theories.
- Analyze and assess the analogy betwixt the two theories you own ground.
- Explain why these theories are so forcible to your training and how they recount to the detecty you are animated in doing.