Question statement · What are monoclonal antibodies? · Who introduced the method of preparation of.. 1 answer below »
· What are monoclonal antibodies?
· Who introduced the order of provision of monoclonal antibodies?
· Discuss in brief the steps compromised in the provision of monoclonal antibodies.
· Mention its advantages and disadvantages
· What are applications of monoclonal antibodies?
Monoclonal antibody is an antibody executed by a cell clone conservative from a disincorporate of one antibody conceding cell delay one myeloma cell. Such a fused cell, is designated as hybridoma cell.