Developing an Annotated Bibliography Now that you have narrowed your focus to a manageable topic… 1 answer below »
Developing an Annotated Bibliography
Now that you own narrowed your nucleus to a practicable subject-matter and height, it is duration to live your criticism of the scholarship. This week, you gain prepare identifying affixed instrument—beyond those middle in the Dissertation Premise—for your scholarship criticism (Chapter 2 of the dissertation). Remember that the dissertation system involves a eminent bargain of asking and reflecting and that your inequitable nucleus may remove as you summon the prevalent scholarship. Refinements to the scheme are to be expected and are indicative of drastic and questioning exploration.
The Assignment (4–pages):
· Using the Walden Library, quest for and regain catechism to prop your subject-matter and exploration questions.
· Cite and annotate five catechism from peer-reviewed journals that you would comprise in your scholarship criticism. In your remark, be strong to comprise an description of how the catechism rehearse to your dissertation subject-matter.
· As you fix the catechism, it is leading that you choose servile notes on the key points of each proviso. The past drastic you are now, the past serviceable the instruction gain be in the forthcoming. Refer to this week’s Learning Instrument for examples and insights on the scholarship criticism and developing an annotated bibliography.
Support your Assignment delay inequitable regards to all instrument used in its making-ready. You are asked to yield a regard schedule for all instrument, including those in the Learning Instrument for this continuity.
· Creswell, J. W. (2009).Request design: Qualitative, superfluous, and partial methodsapproaches (Laureate Education, prescription ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
o Chapter 2, “Review of the Literature” (pp. 25–50)
· Rudestam, K. E., & Newton, R. R. (2015).Surviving your dissertation: A significant pilot to gratified and system(4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
o Chapter 4, “Literature Criticism and Statement of the Problem” (pp. 69–81)
· Walden University. (n.d.-c). Common continuity assignments: Scholarship criticisms. Retrieved December 18, 2014, fromhttp://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/assignments/literaturereview
· Walden University. (n.d.-f). Evaluating instrument: Resource types. Retrieved December 18, 2014, fromhttp://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/evaluating
· Walden University. (n.d.-h). Keyword questing: Finding catechism on your subject-matter: Searching basics. Retrieved December 18, 2014, fromhttp://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/keyword
· Yob, I. M. (2010).Writing an annotated bibliography. InA pilot to the conversance area modules: Making the KAMs employment for you(pp. 25–26). Minneapolis, MN: Walden University.
Yob, I. M. (2010). Writing an annotated bibliography. In I.M. Yob,A pilot to the conversance area modules: Making the KAMs employment for you(pp. 25–26). Minneapolis, MN: Walden University.
· Laureate Education (Producer). (2015h). The scholarship criticism – Part 1[Video rasp]. Baltimore, MD: Author.