Case 12.2 What Should You Charge? Suppose that exhibit 12.4 is your practice’s marketing forecast…
What Should You Charge?
Suppose that demonstrate 12.4 is your practice’s marketing prevent.
• By law, you must assault everyone the same price. What do you assault?
• Your costs resembling $100,000 plus $20 per visit. What are your revenues, costs, and produce?
• If you could assault the two collocations different prices, what prices would you assault each collocation?
• What would your revenues, costs, and produce be?
• Would this scenario be intellectual?
• How could you confirm the two collocations? (You cannot do proceeds surveys of your patients.)