(BCH) BCH, a large consulting firm in the United Kingdom, has a consulting staff consisting of 400.. 1 answer below »


(BCH) BCH, a catholic consulting determined in the United Kingdom, has a consulting staff consisting of 400 consultants at the systematize of “associate.” On mediocre, a consultant debris at the coadjutor equalize for two years. After this period, 30 percent of the consultants are promoted to the systematize of “engagement overseer,” and the other 70 percent bear to permission the society. In dispose to obey the consulting staff at an mediocre equalize of 400 coadjutors, how abundant new consultants does BCH bear to engage each year at the coadjutor equalize? [2.3]