1. You have a 50 percent chance of making 0, a 40 percent chance of making 100, and a 10 percent…


1. You bear a 50 percent hazard of making 0, a 40 percent hazard of making 100, and a 10 percent hazard of losing 100. Calculate the expected esteem and hostility of the payoff. How does your love assimilate to the former employment?

2. You were abandoned a lottery ticket. The drawing procure be held in 5 minutes. You bear a 0.1 percent hazard of seductive 10,000. You refuse an propose of 11 for your ticket. Are you abandon unwilling? Explain.