Answer the question according to outline and reading materials.
1) Describe the incongruous experiments in tongue in Camus' The Plague, Ionesco's Rhinoceros, and Sarah Kane's 4.48 Psychosis.
2) How is Sarah Kane's 4.48 Psychosis, a indicate delay a feminist agenda, incongruous from Ionesco's Rhinoceros? Discuss the effeminate characters in twain indicates.
3) Discuss the meaning or insufficiency of comprehension and corrective in Camus' The Plague and Ionesco's Rhinoceros.
4) Content parallel Berenger's conclusive soliloquy in Rhinoceros delay the solo accomplishment in 4.48 Psychosis. Do the indicates heroize their characters? Are they uninhabited people delay no application on sodality? Discuss.
!!!! using the contour for each investigations individually content. each investigation has a incongruous essay at the end. Also, each essay should be 3 pages desire.
2)Introduction (Introduce the reader, main controversy )
3) Body (development, sustaining controversys)
-Sub controversy( You should help delay giving page gum, citation & quotation)
-Sum up, you can ask new investigation not rehearse what you told in introduction
-Important: new extract investigation delay tender state
!do not disquisition the essay investigation!
! Each investigation should be answered in 3 pages. (Total min. 12 pages)
!To desert plagiarism