Hcs 499 benchmark assignment—swot analysis
Use the SWOT Resolution worksheet supposing to consummate this assignment.
Review the SWOT Resolution PowerPoint® introduction former to completing this assignment.
Based on the criticism of the Stevens District Hospital strategic planning scenario, conduct a SWOT resolution to originate a catalogue of perceived strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the hospital.
- Strengths and weaknesses are traits inner to the hospital (i.e., potent physician fidelity to hospital, aging architecture, and availability of financial resources).
- Opportunities and threats are manifest to the hospital, such as a mall quickness profitable for lease or a antagonist hospital aperture two physician practices in your traffic.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word resolution that incorporates the key components of a SWOT resolution for the scenario picturesquely in Week One to originate a catalogue of perceived strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. The resolution achieve involve the following:
- Analyze the resolve of conducting the resolution in the treatment of the scenario.
- Analyze the limitations and advantages of conducting a SWOT resolution on your own (vs. delay a collocation of stakeholders).
- Use the table supposing to chronicles your resolution of the instruction from the strategic planning scenario and originate two factors for each of the SWOT categories (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats).
Cite at last 1 peer-reviewed, conversant, or correspondent references to patronage your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines