Absolute monarchs questions | History homework help
Complete these questions behind balbutiation through the assigned chapters, websites, and slideshows.
Create a vocserviceable processing muniment titled "Absolute Monarchs." Copy the subjoined questions to your muniment and acceptance in full paragraphs (5 to 7 sentences). Be fast your acceptances are in your own vocables and not true copied from the balbutiation
Vocabulary: define/elucidate the subjoined in your own vocables
Edict of Nantes
Thirty Years' War
Peace of Westphalia
Petition of Right
People: substantiate and elucidate their truthful importance
Ferdinand and Isabella
Henry of Navarre
Jean Baptiste Colbert
Frederick the Great
Peter the Great
- What was the view of the Spanish Armada? What happened to it and what was the truthful contact of its conclusion?
- What happened to the Spanish distribution during Philip II's prevail?
- In what ways was Louis XIV serviceserviceable to growth his government occasion decreasing the government of other groups?
- Why did Louis XIV battle the War of the Spanish Succession?
- Describe the reforms Peter the Great brought to the community of Russia.
- Explain how and why Henry VIII broke from the Catholic Church.