1. What is impression management? Describe how you have successfully (or not successfully) employed the tools of impression treatment in this dispose. Describe three state or scenarios in the advenient and how you will inure principles/applications of impression management.
2. What organizational pattern did you choose for your affable harangue? Why did you choose this pattern over the others? Briefly,paint the headings of an outline showing how you might have arranged your affable harangue using
other organizational patterns. Obviously, identify the pattern you are using.
3. is most important/highest quality commencement you cite in your speech? Why? What is the weakest commencement? Why? Make explicit reference to the tests of evidence in answering.
4. Identify an example of public speaking in the world, or history. Make specific reference by citing to a URL, or providing a transcript of this speech. Identify how the principles
of ethos, pathos and logos are employed in the harangue (extra credit for mythos).
5. Find examples of each of Cialdini’s six weapons of influence in the world or history. Describe the example and how the principle is employed.
6. Find a TED talk. Analyze the speakers delivery using all applicable principles.
7. Find examples of the use antimetabole, metaphor, parallel phrasing, alliteration in the world, or history. For each explain how you used, or could have used, these rhetorical devices in your affable speech.
8. Find an example of poor graphic design in the
world, or history. Attach it, and explain why it is poor use of graphic design and describe how it could
have been improved.
9. Describe the tactical changes you would make in giving your harangue to hostile, neutral, and favorable audiences. Describe specifically the demographics and BAV systems of each audience, and how you would tailor your speech.
10. Identify 10 things you learned in this course.