response essays should be a minimum of 2 pages, and they should be in MLA format (Times New Roman font, size 12, double-spaced, in-text citations, works cited). Please respond to ONE of the prompts below. You should follow basic essay format. Intro with thesis, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Your essay is due by 11:55 p.m. on Saturday, August 3. Type it into a word document and attach it here.
1. Analyze the character Faith in “Young Goodman Brown” and her role as a victim.
2. Analyze the theme of time in “A Tell-tale Heart”. What’s the significance of time in this story and what affect does it have on the narrator’s psyche?
3. Analyze the narrator’s mental decline in “The Yellow Wallpaper.” What do you think was the cause of this decline? What message is the author trying to send? Could her decline have been prevented?
4. Analyze the author’s use of irony in “The Story of an Hour.” What type of irony does she use and why? What affect does this have on the reader?
5. Analyze the chapter from Uncle Tom’s Cabin. How do you see the values from the Cult of True Womanhood represented in the character of Mrs. Bird? Why does Mrs. Bird oppose the Fugitive Slave Act? How does Mrs. Bird act on her beliefs about the Fugitive Slave Act? Use specific evidence from the reading to support your answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more