****DUE IN 5 HRS!!!!!!!****
PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION IN AT LEAST 75 WORDS A PIECE!!
1. Discuss the requirements of a linear programming (LP) model. Provide an example of an LP model and define each variable used. What are the key steps that need to be considered when formulating an LP problem?
2. Discuss the benefits provided by network modeling. Describe how the shortest-route and maximal-flow techniques can be utilized. Please provide an example of one of these techniques.
3. Discuss the significance of waiting line costs. Here, ensure to address the importance of satisfied customers, arrival points, and service characteristics.
4. Discuss the many costs that businesses face today. Is it always practical to test new ideas via a ‘real life’ study – with participants, facilities, etc? If not, how can a simulation be utilized to test ideas while keeping costs manageable? If a simulation is used, what steps are needed in order to have a successful model?
5. What is the most practical and easily applied lesson you learned by answering the previous questions? What was the hardest to grasp? Why? What else do you need to know about Quantitative Analysis?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more