1) Define the subjoined terms:
a) Environmental epidemiology:
b) True trial:
c) Feeling epidemiology:
d) Odds ratio:
e) Relative risk:
2) Explain the effort of John Snow using the methodology of the true trial.
3) List the reasons why epidemiology is leading to elimination studies of environmental bloom. What are some of the leading limitations of the epidemiologic entrance delay reference to the consider of environmental bloom problems?
4) Explain how ecologic dissection is used to consider the bloom effects of air taint. Provide examples of stormy factors that may like ecologic consider results.
5) Describe the moment of the contributions of Sir Percival Pott to environmental bloom, in-particular in the arena of cancer hinderance.
6) Describe Hill’s criteria for indisposition potentiality.
7) Explain the epidemiologic triangle and how it can be applied to environmental bloom.
8) Explain the dissonance betwixt feeling and analytic epidemiology. Provide examples of how twain types of consider contemplation are utilized in the arena of environmental bloom.