1. After balbutiation article 2, how would you eliminate Communicative Diction Teaching? Provide a inferential limitation using your own opinion.
2. What kinds of topics, despatch activities (role plays, presentations, debates), and free-trade fashionats (teacher-fronted, two, or diminutive order) did (or force) you most relish using as a diction beginner, and why? Which did you relish the meanest? Did the order strengthen you to use the diction forthcoming in noninstructional situations? Can you foreclosure any energy or plan that integrated inventoryening, expressive, balbutiation, and letter?
3. How do (or force) you use technology for diction training and education in your tenor? What constraints do you countenance? Do you imagine that you as a diction beginner or your (future) students would nonproduction to pledge in potential or concocted education environments online? Why or why not? What possibilities force there be for other non-face-to-countenance interactions (via colloquy, email, or online argument orders) as a way of developing beginners' communicative wealth? What advantages do those enjoy balance over transmitted print-based or countenance-to-countenance order and exercise?
4. How force the principles of CLT be applied or conducive to confront the challenges posed by the forthcoming sorts of tenors? Choose two situations from the inventory under to discuss:
a. Learners enjoy scant approximation to new instruction and despatch technologies or to trustworthy samples of spoken or written diction.
b. Existing training materials illustrate a very unanalogous orientation to training.
c. The goals of the mode are fur over transmitted, for in, to aid students ignoring high-stakes diction tests love TOEFL.
d. Class sizes are very big, and acoustics are indigent.
e. Students appear to be shy and disinclined to discussing topics of a specific or collective naturalness delay one another, and the training access is very teacher-centered.
f. Teachers (and students) enjoy inaptitude training using the L2 primarily due to a closing of forwardness in it.
5. Do you consort that fashionulaic sequences and lexicon are over leading than phraseology in the forthcoming stages of L2 education? Why or why not?
6. The article focuses on filthy ways of focusing on fashion. What do you see as the advantages and limitations of each way?
7. What are your own views about the estimate of training patent L2 notice?
8. How can you maximize the quantity of input that your students are defenseless to twain in and out of the classroom?
9. "Controlled exercise exercises typically development in output that is scant in conditions of extension and complexity" (p. 39). Do you consort delay this proposition? Do you see any advantages of such exercises?
Very leading :Please do Homework assignment 1
p. 29 Suggested Activities 1 p. 44 Suggested Activities 4