Develop a Design-Specific conceptual ER model for the following business requirements. The ERD must identify all entity types and associated attributes, unique identifier(s), relationship types and the structural integrity constraints of the entities involved (using min/max notation). Decompose many to many relationships. You must also specify deletion constraints. Draw at attributes on the diagram. Draw the ER diagram on the next page. You do not need to include attribute data types.
Bauer has asked you to design an academic program management database based upon the following business requirements:
· Bauer has many academic programs (i.e. majors). Each program can be uniquely identified by its program name. Other information that must be maintained for programs includes program type (Under Graduate/Graduate) and program credit hours. /
· A course must be assigned to at least one academic program but can be assigned to more than one academic program. Academic programs have many courses assigned.. For example, the Undergraduate MIS undergraduate program has 17 courses. When a course is assigned to an academic program, the date it was assigned must be recorded.
· Courses can be uniquely identified by its course ID (i.e. MIS3376). Other information that must be maintained for courses includes course name and optinally the number of credit hours.
· Each course must be assigned exactly one professor to serve as its’ coordinator. Some professors are responsible for coordinating multiple courses. Not all professors serve course coordinators.
· Professors can be uniquely identified people soft ID number. Other information that must be maintained for professors includes their name, title and hiredate.
· If a professor who is serving as a course coordinator resigns, the course is assigned to a default coordinator. When an academic program is dropped delete information regarding the assigned courses. A course can be dropped if it is currently assigned to an academic program.
Your predecessor, Jim Parsons, before leaving for Hollywood to pursue an acting career, began mapping and provided the following start to defining the Entity types.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more