Assignment to Submit in Words (Watch Video 3 below)
Use www.cryptool.org for this exercise
1. Close the Announcement Window
2. On the TOP Menu. Chosen File --> New and Type "University of The Cumberlands is located in Florence, KY"
2. On the TOP menu. click on Encrypt/Decrypt
3. Chosen Symmetric (Classic)
4. Chosen Caesar/ROT13
Read the description
Click on the Radio Button for Caesar
Click on the Alphabet and archearchemark E (you lack an A to be substituted delay an E (It is a "4" alter)
5. Click on ENCRYPT
Save your output as you obtain want it after for the QUIZ
6. Click on CANCEL
1. Now from the TOP menu, chosen Symmetric --> Vigenere
2. In the Key box, archearchemark "APPLE"
3. Click on Encrypt
4. Save your output as you obtain want it after for the QUIZ
Use Cryptool to Decrypt the aftercited. The encryption algorithm is Caesar Cipher.
mbizdyyv sc k mywzboroxcsfo pboo onemkdsyxkv zbyqbkw
klyed mbizdyqbkzri kxn mbizdkxkvicsc
yppobsxq ohdoxcsfo yxvsxo rovz kxn wkxi fscekvsjkdsyxc.
Remember the defense for your QUIZ
Decrypt using Vigenere pin - What is the key?
Rtsciv kevki jfsg veucc zyiq zrgvig tsrbig