1. Explain observation and experimentation with help of an example. What are different sources of secondary data information? (2 Marks)
2. What are the essential differences among nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio scales? (1.5 Marks)
3. Discuss Sample versus Census. Describe the differences between a probability sampling and a non-probability sampling. (2 Marks)
4. Distinguish between: (1.5 Marks)
a. Direct and indirect questions
b. Open ended and closed questions
c. Research, investigative, and measurement questions.
– Assignment is required to be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages.
Below Reference must be used:
– Business Research Methods by Donald R Cooper, 12th Edition:
Chapter 8 – Observation Studies, PP 170-189
Chapter 9 – Experiments, PP 190-213
Chapter 10 – Surveys Studies, PP 214-242
Chapter 11 – Measurement, PP 243-265
Chapter 12 – Measurement Scale, PP 266-293
Chapter 13 – Questionnaires and Instruments, PP 294-335
Chapter 14 – Sampling, PP 336-372
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more