U2D1 – Reliable and Valid Program Evaluation
For this discussion, refer to your readings of Chapters 3 and 4 in Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement . Pay close attention to
question 5 on page 137.
Answer the following questions in your discussion post:
• What are the hallmarks of a reliable and valid evaluation that shows change over time?
◦ For example, how do you measure program effectiveness?
• Program Evaluation Life Cycle – read transcript
Use your Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement text to complete the following:
• Read Chapter 3.
◦ Pay attention to question 5 on page 137. The content this question addresses will be relevant for the first discussion in this unit.
• Read Chapter 4.
INTRODUCTION – Unit 2 – Program Evaluation: Quantitative Research Design
This unit continues your study of program evaluation. The activities will apply your new knowledge of research design to the evaluation of program
To successfully complete this learning unit, you will be expected to:
1. Explain strategies for measuring program effectiveness.
2. Understand variable level of measurement.
3. Explain the reliability and validity of measures.
4. Communicate through writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more