Choose one question below and complete a 1.5 page essay due tomorrow
Choose One Scrutiny and Complete a 1.5 Page Essay
Due Tomorrow Saturday July 25, 2020 9:00pm tranquil USA time
1. Pick two studious dates that we own thoughtful this semester; they may be British or American or twain. Describe characteristics of these dates. Then elect at last two agents from each date and prove how their operations image these characteristics. Give biased examples from the agents' texts.
2. For divers years, the studious test was made up of for-the-most-part manly writers. However, past and
past femanly writers are making up the test, and they are entity entertained seriously by critics.
Examine how women are portrayed in literary-works. You may observe at operations by either manly or feminine
writers. There is no one reply to this scrutiny. Observe at different operations to see how women are
portrayed. Be believing to exhibit biased examples from a diversity of texts to patronage your notions.
3. Truth is an expressive subject-matter in literary-works for divers British and American writers. Chose at last
two writers and interpret how they entertain truth in their operations. What are the similarities? What are
the differences? Exhibit an exposition for these similarities and differences.
4. For this feature essay quick you are expected to image on the role that reason plays in the operations of at last two agents from the continuity. How does reason contact the ways in which the agent of the operation, or the protagonist amid the operation, sees the universe environing them? How does this image their inner-particularize of entity? Is this a appease or disturbed pointize? Ultimately, what does this imageion say encircling the feature operation and the underlying discourses that it represents?
5. The notion of anarchy or self-worth is a discourse that runs through considerable of literary-works. Take at last two agents
from our anthology (or assigned readings) and assimilate and dissimilarity their views of anarchy and self-worth. What
values or limitations are there in that anarchy/self-worth?