Behavior management models/systems | Education homework help
or this assignment, use the similar walk equalize you separated in Topic 2 and the “Class Profile.” Select two classroom treatment types from the forthcoming catalogue to lore:
- Harry Wong’s Effective Classroom
- Kagan, Kyle, and Scott’s Win-Win Discipline
- Fred Jones Positive Classroom Discipline
- Morrish’s Real Discipline
- Canter and Canter’s Assertive Discipline (average instruct direction focused)
- Jeanne Gibb’s Tribes (elementary direction focused)
Select two instruct-wide/campus-wide comportment treatment systems from the forthcoming catalogue to lore:
- Character Direction (e.g., Character Counts, Character First! Education, I CAN Character Curriculum)
- Love and Logic
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Strategies (PBIS) (a instruct-wide program that uses PBS)
- S.T.A.R. ("Stop, Think, Act, Review" or "Success Through Accepting Responsibility”) (elementary direction focused)
Based on your lore, perfect the “Behavior Treatment Models/Systems Table.”
In attention, transcribe your identical 200-250 engagement classroom treatment type proposition. This proposition should understand elements of each type/system you would condense into your forthcoming classroom treatment contrivance. Explain your selections.
Include a incompleteness of three literary references to endowation your proposition.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines endow in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.