To outline how mobility has transformed the industry standards and working style or how SDLC
affects the IT industry today.
Each student is expected to choose a relevant, current trend topic related to Mobility (For example:
Mobility using Internet of things, Artificial Intelligence, VR and AR, etc.) or SDLC (For example:
cost estimation, planning, scheduling, and executing the software projects etc.) from a relevant
web source (Gartner, Fortune Technology, Medium.com.) or books and relevant academic journals
(IEEE Xplore, Google Scholar, ACM Digital Library etc.) can be considered as the source. Also,
you are expected to find information relevant to the chosen topic from two other sources.
Write a short report (not more than 2 pages) describing the chosen topic mentioning the relevant
sources from which the information is summarized.
1. The report is expected to follow the format as given below. The report should contain
the following four sections.
● First Section (Preamble) – A brief introduction to the identified topic and the
importance of the specific topic in the Software Industry.
● Second Section (Project author View) – A complete discussion and
analysis of the information stated by the author of the topic in your
● Third Section (Potential generalized View) – You are expected to refer to the
other two decided sources and bring out the argument supporting or contrasting
the information from the preliminary source.
● Fourth Section (Position Your Viewpoint) – Having gained an understanding of
the topic, this section expects you to pen down your viewpoint about the topic
from your perspective on the impacts of the topic on the software industry.
2. Each section expects to have minimum 90 words.
3. Title each of your section accordingly.
Here are the instructions for Assignments:
1. The points included in the report are expected to be technical and relevant to the
chosen topic. Also, the links/names of the source are expected to be acknowledged in
the appropriate sections.
2. The students are requested to choose a topic and enter the topic in the shared excel.
3. There happens to be an abundance of topics in both domains. Hence each student is
expected to choose a unique topic. So, make sure you check everyone’s topic before
entering yours in the shared excel.
4. If more than two students have the same topic, all of them who chose the topic will
have to submit a new assignment.
5. Your summary for two papers/articles can’t be a copy-paste of your selected article’s
paragraphs. Make sure that the summary is your own. We will check the report for
plagiarism. If an assignment gets higher than 50%, then TA will reduce the points
according to their discretion.
6. Please do not submit an assignment copied or rehashed from another section’s
or previous semester’s submission. You will get caught and get no points for
that submission. You will not get another opportunity to resubmit, and we
will take appropriate action based on the magnitude of your offense.
7. Last but not the least, submit on time!
Purchase answer to see full